Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wilson Christmas Party!

Tonight we had our Wilson Christmas party which is Fran's side of the family located in Payson. Last year we had the Christmas party at Doug's place. This year Diane was in charge of it so we had it at a school. I have loved being apart of this family! from the very beginning Fran's family has been so accepting and excited for Chris and I to be together. It really has been so sweet to have their support! Fran's mother whom is in the picture with me to the right asked me the first time I met her when I would be joining the family which was also at Josh's farewell a year ago! Isn't she just the cutest grandma!?! It is hard to believe that I hardly new Josh for maybe 2 months before he left on his mission but just 9 months before he comes home! We are excited to have a chance to talk to him in a few weeks when he calls home on Christmas! Fran and James of course are even more excited!!! This year for our service project last FHE was to shop for a couple missionaries that do not have the family support of serving an LDS mission. I am so grateful to the Whitchurch's and for their example in serving others. Service has always been a huge part of my life and I give the credit to my parents. My dad and mom have always drilled the importance of service into our daily lives.

No comments: