Monday, June 2, 2008

Goblin Valley Camping Trip!









After the long day spent at Spencer and Natalie's wedding, we decided to go camping over the weekend so we packed and left early Saturday morning to Goblin Valley! I have never been and it had been years since Chris has been there. I love love love road trips with my husband! I think he likes having me open up during the car ride and creating memories together!
We decided to go hike Bell Canyon and Little Horse canyon! It was super fun and I loved every part except for the part we had to jump over a dead deer that was partly eaten. I would have to say that I was then a little nervous in running into a cougar. It would be perfect territory for them to trap their food since they could leap on us from the top of the canyon rocks but all is good and we made it through safe! We started with Bell and went into Little Horse that was filled with some water. What a way to add to our adventure ;)
Once we finished our hike that took most of the daylight, we made camp and Chris warmed up some good dinner! We had a beautiful view and it was all to ourselves! I love getting away from the day to day busy life style to slow down and enjoy the beauty Utah has to offer!
Day #2 Chris and I had some eggs and packed camp. We drove over to Goblin Valley and walked around a bit before we drove back home!

Thank you Chris for the wonderful adventure and another memory to add to our journey together!

No comments: