Saturday, February 21, 2009

Draper Open House


Today was the day that Chris and I were able to join the Whitchurch family in going to the Draper Open House! This is my 4th open house but actually walking through the Temple it is my 2nd. I was 4 years old when I went to the Portland Temple Open House so the Draper Temple Open House was a great refresher for me. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the opportunity we have to do work in the Temple. I am sealed to my husband for eternity because of the Temple, etc. and to have Temples spread throughout the valley is remarkable. It takes 10 minutes to drive and a look out the window for a view! How lucky I feel to have this experience that so many will never have the opportunity to experience and to be with the ones I love made it all the better!

No comments: