Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Plants and shrubs

I have to say, that this probably the most fun I have had in a while, as Alana and I prepared to put in plants for our front yard.
It took Alana and I all day 1 week ago last Friday to decide on the plants we wanted to use. And, while deciding we discussed where we would like the plants to go. We decided to start with the front yard, since it was the most noticeable.
On Friday night after work we went to the nursery again to pick up the plants, and I was reminded that I had ideas of where I wanted the plants, and Alana had ideas of where she wanted the plants, and even though we discussed where we `both` wanted the plants we never really decided. So, it was fun to recap on the placement of our front yard. :)

Alana was so good to pull all the weeds, while I installed the drip system and planted the shrubs and bushes.
After the evening Friday and half day Saturday, I am happy to say that we have put in most of our front yard... :) (hoping to finish it up this coming Saturday.)

Thank you love for your support, I couldn't do it without you.

No comments: