Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oregon Open House


After a long month of wedding party after wedding party with 3 bridal showers, the wedding day and following reception to a honeymoon in Hawaii and a beautiful weekend in Oregon, we have reached our last night of celebrating :( I am so grateful for all that both our families have put into this long summer of planning for us! It truly has been remarkable and way more than I could have ever imagined my wedding day would be like! It could not have been any more beautiful or perfect!(other than the lose of my drivers license lol) Chris and I both have been poured with blessing throughout this time and with the support of all our friends and family! My aunt Kathy and Aunt Cheryl have been a HUGE help to my parents with the Open House! It turned out so lovely!

No comments: