Friday, September 7, 2007

Portland Temple


















One of the first things my mom wanted to do is take Chris and I to the Portland Oregon Temple when we returned from our honeymoon. So we did just that! It was quit special for me to have my mom with me when I went through the temple for myself and than to have her at my side again! She has always wanted me to see some of the rooms inside and I now know why. It has been a dream come to for us both and I couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity that we had to do this. It was sad to be as rushed as we were with our short weekend visit :( I love my mom so much and I could have spent all day with her and Chris but than I would also miss out on the rest of my family... My mom has been my very best friend throughout my growing years and will forever have a special place in my life! :) I can't even begin to tell you all the good she holds and I hope that I can take on all that she has to offer me with my new roll as a wife and someday, a mother!

No comments: