Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Callings

Previously Chris and I have both been teaching in primary but today we were recently asked to teach together taking the 10 year old class. So I was pulled from the 5 year old's and joined Chris with the older group who had both 10 and 11 year old's combined which was to big. So they split them apart.

I of course was a little nervous knowing that this will be completely different then 5 year old's. I did so well with them because I am not very outgoing and entertaining like Chris is. I am a bit shy and prefer to be entertained. So today was the first Sunday for the change and Chris taught the first lesson. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Chris in front teaching the young children. This will be a growing experience for us both and I am excited to see how it goes!

No comments: