Saturday, February 2, 2008

A trip through a Snowy Storm

Tyrel, Jessi and John came back down to our place to stay the night Saturday before waking up early Sunday morning for our cousin Katie and Josh whose ward was in Orem to attend there newest addition, Hadley's baby blessing.

I woke up to my alarm and I looked out the window to find snow covering everything! Immediately I woke everyone up in hopes that we can hurry and get on the road knowing that the roads were not yet plowed and traffic would be slow. We took the Audi and I had full confidence that we would be fine even though the snow did not stop falling. Luckily we were able to get out the door a little earlier while arriving 10 min. after the 9 AM meeting down in Orem. I was so relieved to have made it safe and sound and on time for the blessing. After the meeting, we all met up at the place the LDS movies are filmed since Josh (Katie's husband) worked there. It was pretty cool looking at all the props used in the films! We also ate great food in the room that had the green screen's for filming in doors since it was the only place big enough for everyone! Chris had been there before for a film he was in so it brought back good memories! Unfortunately I did not take a picture since we had to quickly get back home for Tyrel and Jessi. They had a long drive back to Ogden.

I love every opportunity to gather with family and it was so fun to see Aunt Cheryl and all her family again! It was great supporting them on this special day since so many could not make the drive in the snow.

No comments: