Saturday, February 23, 2008

Date Night!

Every now and again Chris and I enjoy going to the comedy club up in downtown Salt Lake. One reason we really enjoy this particular one is that its clean and you can "boo" at them if they cross the line. I am happy to say that we have never had to "boo" at them, ha ha!

While Chris and I were in line getting tickets, I recognized one of the girls in front of me and asked if she was from Oregon. She couldn't believe that I recognized her after all these years but tell you the truth her facial features had not changed much from when she was in high school. Her mother remarried to a man from Idaho which caused them all to leave the ward back in the day. It was fun running into old faces even though I was in her younger brothers class. Chris was impressed again since I can remember faces so well and that I had the guts to confront her. It was a bit out of my norm being a shy one in all ;)

I love that Chris takes me out still to step out of the everyday norm. I married a good man!!!

No comments: