Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day Surprise!

Today at work was a special day! I don' t care for work so it was definitely not that but it was the arrival of a beautiful fruit basket bouquet that came with a cute teddy bear and balloon! Chris knows that flowers are not a must for me on Valentines Day so he went with my love for fruit!!! My favorite part is the chocolate dipped pineapple and strawberries! This was the second time I received a fruit bouquet from Chris and I loved it just as much as the first time. When we just started dating, 2 weeks into it, Chris new the way to my heart! I remember receiving the first fruit bouquet and having him show up around lunch time to take me out. I felt like the luckiest girl ever, and I still do!

Chris can be quit the romantic and I love it when he is!!! Thank you so much for everything you do for me. I love you so much!

No comments: