Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our new Car!



Today we finally got the call that our new 08 Honda Accord arrived!!! This was a long process for us....

Chris and I first looked into this car last Nov. of 07 but Honda did not have it :( Honda called us back in Dec./Jan. when they found three that matched what we wanted in the US but they were all sold so Honda notified us that they will need to build our car. This left us waiting till March to finally pick up our vehicle after it arrived. Unfortunately Chris works in Provo so he had to leave me picking up our new car by myself up in SL. I was so nervous, one being that I did not feel comfortable driving a brand new vehicle. I planned to just let Chris drive it and break it in a little before I put myself behind the wheel :? Once I dropped my old Honda to sell, I picked up our new car. I called Chris to let him know I was ready to pull out and meet him at home but I would not be on my phone and drive at the same time and that went for having music and everything else! I stayed in the slow lane and went straight home! I am happy to say that I made it home safe and sound!!!

None the less I am excited for our new purchase and having to drive the car already may have helped me break into my nerves ;)

No comments: