Saturday, March 15, 2008

Under the Sea!

Chris and I went on another date night to the Aquarium in Sandy. Unfortunately I was not prepared for this stop so I did not have the camera with me :( It was the first for me and I thoroughly enjoyed this opportunity! For one I love water and it is not often I get to see the beauty underneath on the blue! Two, I got to touch stingrays for the first time! I will have to admit that I was quit nervous at first but when you see 20 or so kids younger then the teenage years touching them, I could not let this opportunity pass ;)

I had a good time and I feel it will be a fun place for Chris and I to return and bring our kids to someday. I love trying new things and going to places I have never been before! Thanks for the adventure Chris ;)

No comments: