Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Sleepover

After Tyrel and Jessi returned from Yellow Stone, they decided to fit one more sleepover in before heading back to Oregon today! It was the cutest thing, Harli came up to the door last night in her sweet bear costume and a little roar! I guess they were one of the lucky ones who saw a bear in Yellow Stone! It was fun seeing all the pictures they took! It really is a beautiful place! All in all it was a fun night being entertained by the kids and watching Chris show Ty a little bit of his magic... Getting baby hungry Lana? Maybe just a little little ;) But honestly, these kids are irresistible! I am grateful Tyrel and Jessi made the effort to spend this time with me! I don't get the chance to see them as much being the only one living in Utah and I love seeing my brother be a father to his kids! He is an amazing dad!!!

No comments: