Monday, October 4, 2010

A dinning room table at last!

After a year in our home, we finally got a dinning room table! I have been on the hunt for a glass table finding very few at different locations if the store had any at all bit the one that we liked was not in stock and then when we would go back, the table would not be available so without planning on buying a table, Chris and I decided to look at the new Ashley Furniture store in Draper. There were a couple options but Chris loved this particular table and so did I! As grateful as I am to Ashley for having the table that we wanted, I would have to say that we probably will never buy from them again. But out of respect, I think I will have to keep those details to our self. I wouldn't want to put them out of business haha ;) Now it's time to have people over for dinner and purchase matching bar stools :)

No comments: