Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ready!?

Saturday Chris and I took Milo back to the vet to get his paperwork and sedatives for his first plane ride that he will be taking to San Fransisco Wednesday night! I am so grateful things worked out as they did which allowed Chris and I to bring Milo to California! It meant so much to me to have him with us first being just 4 months old and second him being our whole Christmas this year. It breaks my heart leaving him alone all day long day after day... it is so sad hearing him cry for us as we shut the door on him each morning. I am so looking forward to giving him this vacation to have us and another dog to play with (Bentley). The vet also was so kind to give Milo his first face trim so he can see again!!

As we checked off that errand Chris was also able to sneak in a guy's poker night! I got my visiting teaching done today before we visited Grandpa Mitchell while Tyrel, Jessi and the kids joined us their. During our visit, grandpa showed us his organ again lol and how the foot peddles worked while the piano book was noticeably on the same page. I think it is collecting dust but hey, it creates a good laugh on visits ;) Now it is just 3 days counting that we are off for the holidays!
Here is a picture of sweet Milo in his Harley Davidson Hoodie that we bought him to keep him warm about a month ago! The deal was that I couldn't give him a "cute" knitted sweater lol, he looks tough doesn't he? But still the cutest thing ever!

No comments: