Sunday, March 13, 2011

Milo & Avery Guernsey :)

After 5 months of these two playing and becoming the best of buds, I finally took some pictures of them together! While Dorothy and I worked out early Saturday morning, Dorothy shared with me that she had their Kitchen window open for the first time since last Fall due to the weather looking so beautiful and not long after, she discovered that her little Avery climbed up on the counter to yell out the window calling out, "Alana, bring Milo over to play" repeatedly! We thought it was so cute that she thought we would hear her calling :) Well, after Chris and I worked out cleaned up and me taking Milo on a walk to help him get over us both leaving him :) I told Dorothy that they could come over to play. Not surprisingly I missed her call, only this time it was do to me already being on the other line with my momma. About 15 minutes later I called Dorothy back just in time for me to hear Avery in the background asking her mom if it was "me" she was talking to. Right after her mother told her it was, I heard Avery scream of excitement and found out that she started running around the house to get her shoes on etc. It's so funny because they probably see each other a couple times a week over the last 2 months that I have been home but she can't seem to get enough of our Milo. The beautiful weather is getting me super excited for the summer! I love the beautiful Spring weather that is allowing Milo and I to go on a couple walks/runs each day! :) After Justin, Dorothy, Wes and Avery left, it was around 4pm, so Chris and I decided to go to Chili's for some lunch/dinner before finishing the night off at the Guernsey's after Wes and Avery went to bed to play some more Texas Holdem and Monopoly Deal.

No comments: