Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chris' 1st Haircut~

Some still say that I am one brave wife and other's may think I am crazy but I can honestly say that teaching Chris and having him help cut my hair was so fun! I was not nervous at all and I loved the memory this event brings into my life!
I did not have time to set an appointment to have my hair done before Thanksgiving so I asked Chris to help me cut my hair!!! I will always remember this because it made me really chuckle at our communication or lack there of... I asked Chris if he could cut a straight line and cut a inch off the bottom all along and he said sure all confident! As I was watching in the mirror and saw that he was most definitely cutting the straight line I calmly reminded that the hair did get longer in towards the front (because it was an A-line cut). Chris thought to himself "well that is because I haven't cut up front yet" meaning of course it's longer! Ha, well when Chris did not let the front be longer and reminded him again and he said "Oh I thought you meant it was longer because I had not made it to the front yet lol! Well, I was proud to say that it did not bother me in the least bit and we both had fun just shopping off 3-4 inch. instead of 1 inch! I love him to death and this is a prime example of how well we communicate/understand each other!!!
In the end, the haircut turned out fabulous and many many people were so impressed that Chris cut my hair both family and coworkers! I love you so much Chris and again, you continue to impress me with your skills of all kinds ;)

No comments: