Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Thanksgiving this year was held at one of Fran's brother's and I was in charge of bringing the famous green bean casserole dish which turned out wonderful. many complements on using Costco's frozen green beans over the canned green beans.
I miss my family and I always have a hard time not being with them over the holidays since this is two years in a row that I could not make it home but having Chris' family really helps me out a ton. they are just as caring and loving as my own so I do not get home sick so easily. I have many many things to be thankful for and family is one of them along with my wonderful marriage and the gospel that allows us to be together for eternity. Heavenly Father has blessed both Chris and I so so much over the last couple years we have been together. I can't tell you in words the blessings and miracles that have been in place for our relationship and throughout my life.
We had a great time mingling with relatives and filling our tummy's with great food and my favorite stuffing ever was made by Diana! After we ate, we all went to attend a movie at the theatres before going home and eating the pie's Fran had! It was a long fun filled day with family and most of all, my oh so wonderful husband!

No comments: