Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Celebration!



This year we are going to Florida during the Christmas holiday but could not give up the traditional Christmas so tonight for FHE, we celebrated Christmas! It was still not the same since it was after work and not first thing Christmas morning but all day at work I just could not wait to get off and go home to let the celebrations begin with our loved ones!
We started out with our lovely dinner that was prepared by Fran! We pulled out the video camera to capture the night and took pictures of the family before opening gifts. We saved our Christmas story read by James for Christmas Eve.
Chris and I both were so grateful to share in this evening with our family and see the many smiles on every ones faces. I love Christmas and all the love and joy it brings into my life. The opportunity it brings to give to others who are less fortunate. To bake for friends and the chance to teach and feel the spirit of our savior. Like my own parents, James and Fran have taught there children how to serve others and I am so grateful for that! I am grateful to belong to both families that teach the same good principles and teachings of the gospel. I pray that all will feel that love that is so easily done when surrounded by loved ones when there are so many who do not have them near. Chris and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: