Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Christmas of our own~


The last two years of married life, Chris and I chose to also have Christmas separately as husband and wife. We decided this year to celebrate the morning after our return from Florida. I was so surprised to walk in the door late Friday night to see that Santa did not miss our house ;) I have said it before and I will say it again that I am married to the best Santa! I do not know how or when he did it but there were extra presents under the tree and the stockings were filled! It is the little things Chris does that brightens my day and makes me feel special.
When we woke up Saturday morning, Chris and I took our time opening gifts and enjoyed the feelings of the Christmas spirit. Chris surprised me with my own rock climbing gear other than shoes since this has been a new thing that the two of us have enjoyed with our friend Matt from work. We enjoyed the time we had to be together and relax. Afterwords while listening to fun Christmas music, we put together the ginger bread house that Spencer and Natalie Devine gave us. It was our Christmas activity wahoo! Above is a picture of our masterpiece ;0)

No comments: