Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rock Band2 :)



It all started at work! Chris brought in our xbox to work as a motivator to his department. If they did well, they could play on the xbox! One of his in house designer's brought in Rock Band, Chris and I fell in love with it along with everyone else in the design department! Well, I at least thought it would be better then having the first person shooter explosions going off as background noise at home lol, the music is so much better! So Aaron went with Chris to pick up Rock Band2 for our PlayStation3 and it has been a huge hit for us and both sides of our families when they come over to our place!

James, Fran, Aaron, Britt and Annie all came over to our place after Sunday dinner with all the talk in how fun it is! Aaron has come over several times over the last week or two since they picked it up sometimes bringing a friend or two! I had so much fun having a full place with most of Chris' family. It is not often that they all come at once and if buying a game is all it takes then I am all for it ;) Annie was so incredible at the drums! Best I have seen yet. I also had to attach a couple pictures because James' face was priceless when he first played the drums!!! I love it!

No comments: