Friday, January 23, 2009

Last weekend with Mari :(


I have loved so much having my little sister with me and this time my friend Jennifer come up from Provo to see Mari since my family all loves her! Jessi and baby Ty were with us dropping Marz off for her last few days so Jennifer could also see how big Ty was getting! We played games for the rest of the night before they had to leave and then Mari and I finished the night with another chick flick or two ha ha! Saturday I took her up to Grandpa Mitchell's place to visit with him and Cindy and I was also able to put in some highlights that she was wanting to have so badly! I was happy to do it but made them very settle so that mom and dad would let her come back lol ;) I told my mom and she was worried Mari wouldn't want to come back home with all this attention! I thoroughly enjoyed her time and wanted to make it worth while for her with her hard work to earn the money! I couldn't of asked for a better friend to make treats and watch chick flicks with! What a joy it has been :)

No comments: