Sunday, January 25, 2009

My rocker husband :)



I have to say that I have the most entertaining husband ever! I love him to death and he will always put a smile on my face :)

Mari flew into town to visit me and Chris which was so fun and special for me! She saved up her money buy doing yard work for the neighbors and washing cars etc. for a one way ticket since Jessi needed to drive out here to drop their car off at her mom's and then fly back to Oregon. We got her for two weekends! We spent our last night paying Rock Band2 and she is better then me ;) With all the practice I needed she just went at it as a natural just like Chris did! It took very little time before Chris moved right up to hard and attempting expert with some success on the guitar! I am still on medium but even that I need to warm up to it ha ha! So the three of us all took turns playing the drums and the guitar leaving out the singing, yikes! I had the most fun having her all to myself and I will have a hard time taking her to the airport in the morning with the hope to see her again very soon!

I had to put this up with the crazy fun times we had sporting Chris' wig that he pulled out to spice things up ;) What would I do without him! My life would be more boring that's for sure...

1 comment:

Michelle Bready said...

Haha! Nice Chris! I guess it's been awhile since I've seen you if you're hair's gotten that long and crazy :) Hope things are going well!!

Michelle Bready