Monday, January 19, 2009

Mari is in town!!!




This is the first weekend I got to have Mari with us and it is such a joy to see her :) Britt came with me to get her up in Ogden where Jessi is at her mom's place and then Britt stayed the night with us the last two nights and we had Annie on Friday night too which is so fun for Mari to not be in the other room by herself. The two clicked just like at our wedding and it is crazy to see how much they both have grown since then! We have had nothing but fun fun fun!

After the first night, I made home made waffles for the three girls and Chris before Annie and Britt went home to get ready for the day since it was already 11am. I guess that is what we get for staying up till 4 in the morning! Fran bought all of us girls movie tickets to see Bride Wars! Mari felt spoiled when her and I arrived to meet them there and they had a Oreo shake with a basket of fries waiting for her! We enjoyed the movie and then stopped by at the mall on the way back to hang out and window shop. She wanted some earrings so when we returned, I gave her a couple pair of my own! Mari also had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open house which was special for me to talk to her a little about it. She finally saw the different rooms and she loved the bridal room! I hope she will continue to make it a goal to marry in the temple like her big sister. There is nothing more special then to be married to your husband for time and all eternity. We continued to watch more chick flicks! I would call it a chick flick marathon ha ha! We also went bowling and both Mari and my score was barely higher then Chris' so we got to get root beer floats as the winners lol!

Then when I had to go back to work on Monday, I dropped Mari and Britt off at the Whitchurch's to spend the day together. Fran took the girls to the pound since Fran wants to buy another dog soon. Mari plugged her nose the whole time ha ha and then Fran took them to get acrylics! Mari has never had nails before and she was returning right at basketball season so she will have to keep them filed down lol but she totally loved them! I give much thanks to Fran and the good person she is! I love her as another mother to me. Both our families get along great and that means so much to me! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful families!!!

No comments: