Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

I love Easter and this year we invited my good friend Leah to join us since she was not able to go back home to Boston with her family. The Whitchurch's were so good to her and made her feel included. We had another wonderful dinner (Fran never fails) before Fran and James made all of us kids go down stairs to play games while they were upstairs preparing the Easter egg hunt! Lets just say that while every other Easter egg hunt says 12 and under. The Whitchurch's say 13 and up!!! We quickly discovered that you can never be to old for an Easter egg hunt :) It was super fun for everyone since James recorded all of us running around in the house lol :) Afterwords we decided to watch our wedding video since Josh has been waiting to watch it with us all. I was reminded again of the beautiful memory of being sealed for time and all eternity with the love of my life, my very best friend! All in all it was a wonderful day!

No comments: