Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My favorite gift from Chris~

My romantic husband found another opportunity to surprise me! I received a call from the front desk informing me that I have a package up front and to my surprise I recognized this particular basket from past experiences!?!?! It was my all time favorite fruit basket shaped as a bouquet :) This is the third fruit basket that Chris has purchased for me and I love it love it love it! Apart of it reminds me of when I first met Chris. He first bought me a fruit bouquet two weeks into our dating relationship and even now, I remember the feelings I had. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world and I told him that I was on cloud 9 when I saw the bouquet of fruit shaped as flowers dipped in chocolate because he also picked me up from work and took me out for lunch! It was then that he discovered that I love fruit and chocolate and I preferred them over flowers so our second Valentines day he substituted a fruit basket for a bouquet of flower's :) So here it is, Administration week and Chris gets to buy me a fruit bouquet since he is "my boss" he he he!

No comments: