Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Birthday!


I am now 24 and the same age as Chris when we met. I have not had a birthday like this in a very long time! I felt like a queen and have so many to thank for that. Arriving work my good friend Leah decked out my cubical with confetti, balloons, streamers, etc and my other good friend Jennifer brought me some flowers and mandarin oranges ;) My whole family sent me birthday cards and called me to wish me happy birthday throughout the day starting with my dad at 8am. After work Leah, Chris and I went to the Whitchurch's and celebrated my day! I could not have felt more more loved and appreciated. The Whitchurch's have a tradition to the have each family member tell the birthday kid why they love them and then when they give you there gift, before opening it, you need to tell them a wish you have for them. I feel that this tradition has helped their family be as close as they are and it will be a tradition that I will continue to have with our family! It was a perfect birthday and I could not have been happier thanks to my husband, friends and family!

No comments: