Saturday, May 23, 2009

Design Studio here we come!

Today Chris and I went to the Design Studio for McArthur homes to see all our interior options! Wow! It was a bit overwhelming not knowing every little detail we get to choose but our excitement was even more! Chris and I did so well picking everything out that it could not have been more smooth. Again, I will express the love I have for Chris as I could not have been with a man that makes me feel as special and important as he makes me feel. I think the key that has enabled us to do so well together in these types of situations is that we feel that the opposite person is more important then the other. We enjoyed every moment picking out our choices before going home and adding it all up. We quickly discovered that we will need to cut back on some things but that was okay! Once we left the design studio, we finalized our exterior options with Tim! Yay for progress :)

No comments: