Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finalizing Interior Options!

We had our meeting with Kristi at the Design Studio to finalize our interior choices! Over the week we went over our list and changed what was needed to fit the price we willing to pay so we new exactly what we needed to look at. Once we were done with our changes, Chris and I brought the example pieces to Kristie to begin finalizing everything! I love love love this experience we have shared and I have felt Chris' love and appreciation for me during this time! We are curious to see how our home turns out once it is all put together! It is our first time and I am curious to see what we will learn once the whole picture is in place.

After we left the design studio, we were able to drive over to Brittany's Lacrosse game! I loved watching her play and bringing back old memories of cheering for my own siblings back in Oregon. I truly can't wait for the day to be a mom at every game cheering for my own children! I was born to be a "soccor" mom!

No comments: