Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shopping Spree :)

I could not say enough how much I needed this weekend! I was able to stay in my comfy clothes and cuddle with me sweet husband all day while watching a wonderful and much needed Conference for two days!!! I love being with Chris and I have always needed to hear the words spoken each Conference. On top of that if it wasn't enough already, Chris took me out on a shopping spree. If it wasn't intended, it sure ended up as one! I was feeling a need for this moment as I had not purchased anything for myself since our New York trip, well and a couple things in Florida. We had been saving so hard for our home that I needed a little something to put on myself to get excited about! My sweet sweet husband has gone far beyond the title of a wonderful husband and friend to me! He is my best friend and he is irreplaceable which also brings comfort to know that we are sealed for time and all eternity!
While the men all went to the Priesthood session, Fran, Annie, Britt and I all tried to make the first 100 to Deseret Book. Good news, we did and it was so fun! We were given a free plaque and 5x7 picture of our choice :) We enjoyed the time out as girls and stopped at Tai Pan on the way home. We decided to avoid the lines and wrap up dinner before the boys returned. This is my favorite part... I always feel left out because I think they get to hear the best stories during Priesthood but am grateful to have them share the stories/lessons over dinner as a family :) Sunday we celebrated Annie's 18th birthday and we surprised Fran on her birthday last Thursday when James came home a day early for her special day! It was a fabulous weekend full of wonderful moments!

No comments: