Monday, December 21, 2009

Family time well spent!

This weekend Chris and I did a little bit of last minute Christmas shopping for his parents and the sibling we were assigned from when we picked names out of the bowl. It was nice to get out into the crazy lines and crowds of people since this year I purchased the gifts I got for Chris online. It was nice but I also like getting out in the mix of people.

Sunday after having dinner at Chris' parents place I thought I would bring Mr. Kruger's Christmas! This is what my family starts the December FHE's with and I wanted to keep it going in my home each Christmas season. It made me feel good when I received a text from Fran asking me if I had it and if I could bring it over! I did not get the text till we were already at their house since I was already on the same page, I had it with us! I love those moments that Fran and I are on the same train of thought :) I love the movie, it is a sweet and tender movie that should be watched in every home at this time of year.

Tonight for FHE, James was able to be with the family! In fact he now gets to spend 2 weeks at home!!! We have not seen him for a couple weeks since he could not come out last weekend so this is going to be so nice for him to take this short break from travel/work. We went to Desert Star like we do every other year only this time we were split up :( So I sat with the boys (Aaron, Josh and Chris) while the girls sat with James and Fran. It was still fun! I like ordering/eating pizza while watching a comedy play at the same time :)

No comments: