Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun, Fun and more Fun!

It was a super exciting weekend! Chris and I were able to purchase a couple items for our home! Saturday we added a new piece to our bedroom set which was a "fun" need! We were out of space to put clothes so we purchased a dresser piece that fit so well under our t.v :) Thank you again Josh and Kacey for picking it up for us! It was a huge surprise for me as I did not think I would be able to have this for quit some time, but Chris wanted to do this for me!!!

I also saved up for some end tables that happened to find online that matched our coffee table which was purchased over a year ago! I couldn't believe that I came across them on clearance just as we did the coffee table way back when. So we picked them up today and Chris was so kind to put them together for me without having to ask :) He loves to take care of me as I do him, so I made him dinner haha while he put them together for me!

Yesterday, my brother Stan came in town to follow a missionary that ended his Portland Oregon mission. I joined Stan at this missionaries homecoming which I enjoyed! It's not often that I hear of experiences people have in my home town. I also loved being in the company of my brother! I then "snatched" him after the meeting to go up north to visit my older brother Tyrel! I really did have a lovely visit with Stan and Tyrel while we watched over baby Harli and little Ty while Jessi and her mother had to take care of the horses at the barn. I had not been alone with them in I don't know how long so it was good time to catch up on all that has gone on. I held Harli for 4 hours and soaked up EVERY minute of it :) I left wanting to have a family of my own! Someday it will be my turn I hope. :0)

No comments: