Saturday, January 16, 2010

Soldier Hollow!

This was our first activity we went to as the YSA representatives for our ward! It felt as if I went back in time as "one of them" and I have to say that I am so happy to not be in their shoes. I LOVE that I have my husband to come home to and spend all my time with! I was curious to see how I would feel, would I wish I could go back in time? It seemed Chris and I were more social and active when in the singles ward which Chris really loved. So I am happy to feel that I am more grateful to be where we are even though our social life is among ourselves most of the time! It was funny however to see Chris getting "hit on" by the girls! I chuckled to myself as I heard the flirting and to see that Chris was being polite and yet "wife, I have a wife" lol! I can't blame them, he is a hot and we had winter snow gloves covering our wedding rings!! We finished the night off feeling like it was a date haha!

No comments: