Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Chris and I had a wonderful 3 days weekend! We spent it with the beautiful couple shown above :0) Chris and I wouldn't have it any other way! We love spending time with family so what better way to start the New Year than to be with loved ones! James was ending the 2 week stay at home which we LOVED as he did too I am sure ;)

Chris was so cute and purchased party hats and gadgets to blow in a etc. when it came time! We did not do anything special put it was fun none the less! We ate dinner together, played games, chatted and watched the ball drop in NY while watching a few performances by a few artists such as Rihanna and such.

The rest of the weekend was quit fun for me! It was just the two of us and yet we spent the time playing games in our bedroom while having a movie on in the background. I liked it because we really do not play games together all that often when we do not have other people over. It reminded me of how much I love just being together with my BEST friend :) I love Chris so so much and I love being together! I feel so lucky to start another new year at his side.

No comments: