Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valintine's Day weekend!

Chris has spoiled me in the past which has led to our "tradition" of going to the Brick House Retreat in Sandy to receive a couples message for Valentines! I can't say that I could ever want anything more than to be pampered along side with the love of my life! So this is what we had done on Saturday which was SO NICE! We also had the pleasure of having Chris' siblings over for the whole weekend! We started out by going to the movies with Josh, his friend Kacey, Annie, her friend Amanda and then Britt on Friday night! Not sure how we pulled it off as a last minute decision considering we saw "Valentine's Day" but we did and it was going out with them all!

Saturday after we came back from our couples message, my brother Tyrel and his wife Jessi stopped by for several hours! Britt loved holding Harli all evening which I was glad because Annie and Josh made Valentine cookies and hung out with friends that night.

Sunday I woke up to Chris making me chocolate covered strawberries!!!! Oh how he knows the way to my heart! So I thought we could keep going by dipping sliced apples lol! We then made Chris' siblings Sunday breakfast before they went back home. All in all, I had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day weekend with family and of course the one and only love of my life! My best friend!!!

No comments: