Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bridal Shower & 1st Bath!

Today was our cousin Ashley Montague's Bridal Shower :) Unfortunately with Fran being in California, she could not attend which was the first party Annie and I had to go to without her and Britt's support. We sure miss having James, Fran and Britt with us in Utah for this and many other reasons. None the less, Annie and I had a great time trying to represent the Whitchurch's and offer support that Fran has for her family.

It was also a nice little break with potty training Milo... Chris happened to have a couple activities come up such as rock climbing on Wed. and a movie on Friday with his friend Matt this past week so I have had a lot of one on one time with Milo :) Yesterday, Milo turned 10 weeks old and Chris gave him his first bath today! As time goes on I get more and more impressed with this little pup! We weren't sure what to expect but much to our surprise Milo stood still in the Kitchen sink while Chris scrubbed him down! Not only did he do amazing during bath time but he also lets me blow dry his hair with my blow dryer :) Can I say it enough when I say I LOVE our little Milo pup!

No comments: