Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

In my mind this last week was super productive and eventful! Tuesday Chris and I had our Tithing settlement interview which landed in the middle of a snow storm... HIT actually let me off work at 3pm to give everyone a chance to get home before the much anticipated snow storm hit Utah which we did get but nothing south of Lehi City. Wednesday was Chris' last day at EZ Watch and than Thursday we had James, Britt, Fran, Uncle Dan, Aunt Di and Chelsey with her 2 year old boy Channing over for the Thanksgiving feast. This year we got to just go down the street haha with Milo and our two dishes of sweet potatoes and the famous green bean casserole ;) Milo loved all of the attention of course while getting a little to much people food fed by Brittany and dropping on the floor. It was slow moving and relaxing throughout the day, after we all ate, mingled and played a few games, Diana's family went home and we all took naps before we went to Thanksgiving Points movie theater for the Harry Potter movie. Friday was a day of celebration for James' Birthday! It was a special day for us all and the chance we had to be together.

This morning I took Milo back to the vet for is last set of shots woohoo! They took him in the back without me and this time he didn't handle it so well... I felt so bad but I am grateful they are done for a while. Afterwords, Chris and I went up to SL to visit my Grandpa Mitchell for a few hours while giving him a package of pumpkin cookies. :) He showed us his new organ that he bought at the thrift store Aunt Cyndi works at. He was looking for some clippers and left with clippers and a $150 organ which Cyndi sold him at half off when she quickly discovered that Grandpa was determined to buy the organ. He said he can't read music but knows the foot petals as he went on to show us pushing down on them lol! I thought it was quit funny! I guess you can never be too old to learn an instrument, so why not! :)

No comments: