Saturday, November 13, 2010

Errands...

This past week Chris and I did a little shopping! We stopped at Tia Pan for fun and found some garland that we liked for Thanksgiving. I realized I have not started collecting Thanksgiving decorations yet so this was a good start for me. :)Today was Milo's checkup for his cold and he has been doing much better with little coughing left so we are to continue with the medicine for the next few days to a week or so. He also had his 3rd set of shots today which he handled better than I did. Not a peep of noise was made while a needle was injected into his back! It was than that I realized when holding Milo that I would have to be the bad guy holding our kids down when they get their shots... If I am lucky, I may develop some courage before than considering I will be getting a ton of them throughout pregnancy. On our way home we stopped at Lowe's, we walked out with insulation for our basement. We have been doing a little here and there as paychecks roll in but our basements progress kind of stopped when the yard and summer activities came.

No comments: