Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brithdays and Grooming!

Today was Milo's first full body groom! We were referred to go to Red Bandanna located in Draper from our neighbor friends and they took real good care of Milo! The girls instantly fell in love with Milo and could not believe that this was his first time because he was so well behaved! I told them that he was used to us bathing him and blow drying him weekly since he was 9 weeks. The ladies then commented that Milo didn't make a sound, gave lots of loves to all of them and that he was the quietest little dog! Above is a picture of him when we got home! I gave him a treat right away for being so good :) I couldn't believe how much the cut changed his whole look. The black was all shaved off the top of his head which was previously falling over his face covering his eyes lol. Now you can see his cute face! He was so soft and fluffy, I just wanted to hold him all day :) Milo will be 6 months at the end of this month which means that Milo will be full grown! I can't believe it, his adult teeth are nearly all in leaving 3 more baby teeth that are hanging on side by side with the adult tooth growing in. All in all, I am having a wonderful time staying at home taking care of him, taking him on walks and playing his favorite games of tug a war and fetch with his basketball. He sleeps by my side while I play piano, read, nap or blog and runs around with me when I clean house or dance around when getting ready for the day ;) I couldn't have asked for a better companion dog!

Today is a couple Birthday's! My brother Hyrum is now 19! It sounded like he had a really fun day. He went out to lunch with my mom before the rest of the kids came home from school to celebrate :) Hyrum has always been a very kind and sweet brother who never wanted to be in or around a fight/argument. I am lucky to have him as a brother and I am excited to see what he does with his life! Right now he is enjoying work at Kohl's and living/rooming with his friends in Gladstone, Oregon. If he continues to follow in my footsteps, he would be moving to Utah right about now ;)

Chris' cousin Geoff Montague turned 29 today and his sweet wife, Emily threw a surprise birthday party for him at his sister Ashley's place with her husband, Jason in Provo. Since we often play games we decided to buy them a card game, Bonanza. It was nice being able to get out and socialize while also getting to chat with Sydney and Thomas who are expecting a baby boy in June!

No comments: