Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just beacause...

Yesterday Chris and I had his cousin Geoff and Emily Montague over for some Rock Band and game playing time! We have really enjoyed getting to know them both better these past few months! They are the cutest couple and they have been introducing us to some fun games that I love to play. Tonight they brought Blokus and Quarkle which are both right up my ally! We introduced them to Monopoly Deal, a game that Chris picked up at Target on his way home from work because our friend, Chelsey Vuyk introduced it to us last weekend when she had a get together for some pizza and cards games at her house in Eagle Mt. before they have their first baby boy in a few weeks. As you can see in the pic of Geoff on the Rock Band drums, Milo was unsure of it and ran around him in circles really fast while barking at him. We probably should have pulled it out before they came over since Milo went crazy over these "new items" in his house.

Today, I received a special delivery when a man pulled up to our house with a beautiful bouquet of flowers! I happened to already be outside with Milo. I assumed he had the wrong address when I quickly ran my thoughts and came out with no reasons or special occasions for this type of delivery but when he said my name and wrong. I new it was my husband sending my flowers just because! I love "just because" gifts!!! The card in the bouquet of flowers read, " I am so in love with you. I want you to know. I love your smile and the love that you show. It is not Valentines Day, but an important day where I can share my love with you."

No comments: