Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th of July


The fourth of July was a little interesting to say the least.

We saw Hancock, and it was not quite what we expected it to be. A little more on the “boring” side of things. I do not recommend it.

After the movie was when things spiced up a bit! We went back to Chris’ parents home to enjoy a great BBQ dinner with some long time friends. Then most everyone followed Chris’s footsteps and jumped in the pool! They had a great time swimming.

When our family friends parted ways Chris and I decided to buy fireworks! You know, to make a show of our own! After all, Chris did do his first Firework show in Herriman with his Uncle Tom last weekend! I was so proud to watch the show knowing that Chris was behind it all! I do have to admit that watching Chris and his siblings take charge of lighting the fireworks at home was great fun for me too! I just sat back and enjoyed the show with James and Fran. Right before we lite our fireworks we had watched some video of the kids when they were ever so young and James was lighting the fireworks. So it was fun to see the table change!

No comments: