Saturday, July 12, 2008

ReAL Salt Lake Game



I received a phone call yesterday at work from our good friend Natalie Devine. She was given 4 free VIP tickets to the ReAL game last night and wanted us to join her and her husband Spencer! I was all in before I had the chance to tell Chris! I had no idea there was so much action in soccer. They say that if the fighting continued they would of stopped the game! Who new! We were so excited and had so much fun, I am afraid we set a new expectation for us :s We felt so spoiled! We took the elevator to our own box shared with 4 others. We had all you can eat dinner and drinks. Ice cream was given for desert! I felt we had the best seats in the whole stadium, especially for the firework show after the game! Most beautiful fireworks I have seen yet!

All in all it was great fun and I can’t wait to do it again! Thanks for the invite Spencer and Natalie!

No comments: