Saturday, July 19, 2008

Draper Days and the Dark Knight



Hello everyone, today was an early day, Alana and I went to the Draper Days parade (which is more of an event to advertise, we decided).

It was fun, nonetheless. We ate a couple of pieces of taffy, and took every flier that came our way. My (Chris’) parents are out in Canada at the moment, traveling back to New York before they fly in tomorrow. Dad was away on business and mom decided to go with him, since he will be gone for quite some time this year with his travels.

After the Draper Parade we went to The Dark Night, and might I tell you that the movie was crazy, I mean to say that the movie caused me to be so emotionally involved, that I think that I may be a little messed up, in the HEAD! So if you see me anytime soon, and you ask me why I have a smile, I just might have to show you why!!! ha HA HA HA HA!……….

Alana and I then decided to go swimming and sit down at the pool to collect some sun, now moving onto Draper Days festivals. It is held at Draper Park which will be presenting a stream of fireworks later this evening. Alana and I really enjoy being around people, even if it includes being cooped up in a black box watching a movie. We will enjoy being around the crowd this evening at the park, the stars of Beatlemania will be playing! Alana is real excited to hear them play, she loves her music and we may just take a picture if we are lucky.

At the end of this post, I would like to add that I just gave myself a haircut, a #3 on the buzsaw…

Alana went to school learning to cut hair, and so when I cut it myself it may have not been the best decision. She definitaly does a way better job!

No comments: