Friday, July 25, 2008

July 24th

Yes, July 24th is a holiday here in Utah. Meaning I only worked till noon! I didn’t want to do much without my husband but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t enjoy myself. I decided to take advantage of the nice summer weather by swimming at our pool, listening to music and catching some rays!

When Chris came home we went over to have dinner with James and Fran. It was fun to see their video of their trip to Canada! They got Chris a belt and a pretty necklace for myself! Did we tell you that the week before James went to Latvia (for business as well). He gave the boys all pocket knifes and us girls some beautiful earrings!

When Aaron and Jaleese arrived the six of us all went bowling. The boys won and girls lost, so us girls became the slaves for the night :( So sad I know.

No comments: