Saturday, September 13, 2008

India Fest



I made it through my first week of work! Chris and I are loving it so far and we are thrilled if it works out! Today, we joined my manager, Matt and one of my friends Jennifer at the India Fest in Spanish Fork!

I loved how good of a friend Chris has been for Matt while he deals with the difficulties life can bring. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him in person. Matt wore is Monk robs and talked to us a lot about some of the beliefs shared. I really enjoyed the yummy food and the music/dancing! I was also happy to have Jennifer with us! How nice it was for her to escape for a but while her husband Ryan was surrounded by loads of homework. I loved this opportunity because it was all new to me and it pulled me away from my everyday life :)

Above are a couple pics of some dancing!

No comments: