Sunday, September 14, 2008

Josh's Homecoming!

I love love love family gatherings such as these! What a wonderful opportunity it is for family to come from all over and support a return missionary :)

Indeed without failure, the Wilson's and Whitchurch's have been so supportive and we had a grand turnout! Josh did so well with his talk in church. Josh is so humorous and very naturally comfortable with speaking. At least that was the appearance. I also could not help but think how much apart of the family I already was and he only really new me for a couple months before he left and now he has a sister n law that has been married to his brother for a year now. I could not believe how fast the time went!

I am so grateful for Chris and the example he set for his two younger brother's who followed by serving missions. What a joy and what growth comes form serving a mission. I am grateful for the example that this will all have for their children, our children to come. I have two very wonderful families and I couldn't imagine ever being without either one. It was so fun for me to look back at where we all were when Josh left in comparison to his return! I can't wait for our friendship to grow and for the opportunity Chris has to bond more with his brother's now that they are all around the same stage in life!

Welcome home Josh and way to go!

No comments: