Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dinner date!

Chris and I had a lovely evening with our friends, Jennifer and Ryan. Jennifer spent the evening preparing for our arrival by making a delicious curry meal with rice for dinner! We have had India food together and Jennifer took it to the next level by preparing it herself! This has been one of several occasions that we have met for dinner and catch up on life. I wish I took the time to learn how to better cook for my husband. With this new job, we are spending most of the little free time I had working overtime. Though I have much to learn, I am grateful for her example! We thoroughly enjoyed dinner with our friends following a good time playing some card games before the night got too late. I continue to feel so grateful for Jennifer's wonderful friendship. She has been so kind and thoughtful throughout the years from when we first lived together back in 2003. I will forever remember all the good memories we have together and I continue to look forward to the memories to come.

No comments: