Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween~

Chris being in a management position as a Team Lead in the design department at work, he dressed up as a hot snowboarder dude. Not that Chris needed that excuse since Halloween is one of his favorite holiday's ;) Next time I may need to participate and support my husband for moments such as these. Work at some fun costume and soup/chili prizes for the winner's. It was fun to see all the children come through visiting mom or dad at work before they started there trick-or-treating! I really can't wait to develop these memories with our children! I miss so much going out with my siblings and dressing them all up! It was hard not being home with them so Chris and I decided to go spend the evening at his parents place to help Fran pass out candy. Chris gave out most of the candy until it slowed down. Once that trick-or-treater's stopped coming, we ate and watched a movie with James and Fran. What better way to spend your evenings then with family loved ones :)

No comments: