Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Wilson's big day~

Again, these are my favorite times that I look forward to all year every year! All of the family on the Wilson side met at Doug's place for a Open House to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's birthday. The weather was lovely so we were able to eat outside as well and mingle with all the relatives. I am grateful for all the time that we have had to be with them both here on earth and witness the beautiful family they raised! The turn out was fabulous and Grandma and Grandpa also had many friends stop by which was so very sweet and thoughtful!
I look back and think of what they were like when they were younger and I see all there children all grown with children and see the growth! I also look back and remember the very first time I met them and grandma wanted to know when we were getting married! It was so funny because Chris and I had not even dated a couple months at this point and we were at Joshua's mission farewell. I hope to always remember those times and feelings of acceptance and love that they expressed from the very start. They adore Chris and I am grateful to be apart of the family they started! What a wonderful life this is and Chris has many many wonderful memories with them both! Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: