Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Haunted House ~

This Halloween year, Chris and I went to the Haunted House located in SL off 3300 S. with some of our good friends, Natalie and Spencer. It has been many years since I attended a Haunted House for one reason. I hate being scared!!!!
Chris had a little bit of fun with my nerves throughout the experience to say the least. It all started out with a very very very tall creature dressed in all black who manged to somehow get really low to the ground right behind me while we were waiting to get in. Yes! I could not even make it into the Haunted House before screaming out on the top of my lungs for a short few seconds until I hid my face in Chris' chest. I did not appreciate this start, all I had to do was turn my head to the left to fins that he was level with my face! So that did it for me, I stayed as close to my husband as possible throughout the whole thing until I could finally relax in the car. So all in all, it was a great Haunted House and I was impressed with it all since they accomplished what they intend to do right from the start lol!
It may be quit a few more years in between before I go again.......maybe. I had fun with our friends and they all had fun to but I am not sure that our future kids can really discover how chicken their mother is ha ha!

No comments: